Pages

Thursday, November 30, 2017

I am poem

I am poem

I am a student at Realistics art academy at Windsor Park church. I wonder what primary schools will look like after ten long years. I hear the soft whisper of the whirling wind as i fall asleep. I see my brother furiously playing video games. I want to visit my second cousin in California, San Francisco. I am a young artist.



I pretend to be a king librarian, an owner of a dog, or, a famous artist with my four year old cousin chloe. I feel the soft fur of my toys press against me as i pull back and relax. I touch the cold window as raindrops fall from the dark and cloudy sky. I worry about the silent tests the drop a block of pressure on me. I cry when I am upset or an animal or human is harmed. I am a young artist.




I understand that people can be different, no more, no less than anyone else. I say that you have what it takes , no matter what other people say , chase your dreams. I dream the world would live in peace, no overfishing, no animal testing, and no war. I try make everything I do worth it and try new things. I hope one day my dream of owning a pug will come true. I am a young artist.    

No comments:

Post a Comment