Pages

Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Pixie drops teaser!




Pixie drops teaser!

Far, far away way underneath your world is another, pixie world! As magic floats you gracefully into the wonderful land,I, Courtney will lead you. Our footsteps will be the loudest of all because I am running for explorer in training! Hi i'm Courtney, and I’m a hamster pixie! I was just practicing my speech. Oh sorry! I forgot you were here. Yes yes I know what you think, baggy old sweatpants and a wrinkled dirty tee shirt! I’m being honest here this is my adventurous and normal outfit. Now I’ll introduce you to everyone I know and show you around! So first there’s pixie tower and look at the sprinkle building! Now I’ll introduce you to all my friends! Here’s the ocean, this is where my dolphin friend delilah lives. She has shiny metallic smooth skin like stars in the dark sky and she loves coral and seaweed! But you can’t see her because she’s on a adventure! So let’s go see Brandon I’m sure he’ll be home. “ Hello!” said the bright encouraging face that makes me smile is standing right in front of us. And what was Brandon wearing a tuxedo? “ Um… Courtney who’s the girl?” questioned Brandon, I didn’t what to say , I forgot to tell him that I was taking you around pixie world. After what seemed like hours of explaining to Brandon who you are, we decided to leave. Oh yeah, I haven’t told you where we are going, we are racing to a pixie’s dream vacation, everyone's biggest wish and my favorite holiday home! Drops of the cavern! Famous for their delightful jewels, mouth watering homemade food, and you can’t forget their gentle ,admiring waterfall! Can you wait to go? I know I can’t.




   
     


No comments:

Post a Comment